SUMMERGO YOUTH PASS FOR PUBLIC TRANSIT RETURNS MAY 23RD
Kids ages 6 to 18 receive unlimited rides on public transit, free entry to City pools, and discounts to Zoo
All summer long, children and teens can get around town with a SummerGO Youth Pass! Kids ages 6 to 18 receive unlimited rides on Sun Link, Sun Tran and select Sun Shuttle routes with the purchase of a SummerGO Youth Pass. The pass costs $45 and is valid from May 23rd to August 1st.
SummerGO Pass holders can swim for free at all City of Tucson pools (except the Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center), and are eligible to receive a Summer SURPRISE when purchased from Tucson Parks and Recreation.
The Reid Park Zoo is also offering buy one youth admission and get one free to SummerGO Pass holders.
The SunGO Card with SummerGO Pass is on sale now, until June 30th, at the following sales locations:
- Sun Tran Special Services Office - 35 W. Alameda St.
- Sun Tran Administrative Office - 3910 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Archer Neighborhood Center and Pool - 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Clements Recreation Center – 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Donna R. Liggins Neighborhood Center - 2160 N. 6th Ave.
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center Pool - 3455 E. Zoo Court
- El Pueblo Activity Center, Richard Barker Regional Complex - 101 W. Irvington Rd.
- El Rio Neighborhood Center - 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.
- Freedom Center - 5000 E. 29th St.
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center – 1563 E. 36th St.
- Randolph Recreation Center - 200 S. Alvernon Way
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center – 1055 S. 10th Ave.
- Udall Neighborhood Center - 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd.
Children ages five and younger ride transit for free with a paying adult. For additional information on the SummerGO Youth Pass visit suntran.com, or call the Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222.