Tucson Parks and Recreation has a variety of leisure classes and opportunities for your personal interests. Pottery, health and fitness, motor development for children, walking, swimming, and a wide selection of indoor and outdoor recreation activities are available for Tucsonans of all ages and abilities.
- Register for classes and activities online at EZEEreg.com. Contact Registration Services (520-791-4877) to set up or update your account.
- Register for classes and activities by using the mail-in registration form
- Register for classes and activities in person at the Lorena Yanez Jones Class Registration Building
(920 S. Randolph Way).
Tucson Parks and Recreation will resume limited indoor leisure class offerings this summer. Classes and programs are available for viewing online at EZEEreg.com. Classes range from arts and crafts, ceramics, dance, gymnastics, health and fitness, jewelry making, music, and more for youth and adults. Timely registration is recommended, since summer offerings fill up quickly. Indoor activities will be limited to classes or programs only and at this time will not be open for drop-in access. Classes will be available at multiple centers, including:
- Armory Park Center
- Donna R. Liggins Center
- El Pueblo Senior Center
- El Rio Center
- Morris K. Udall Center Carol West Senior Addition
- Randolph Center
- William M. Clements Center
Leisure Class Session Dates: June 6-July 31 (no classes July 4 or 5)
- City Residents: Register Online, Friday, May 21, at 9 a.m.
- Non-City Residents: Register Online, Friday, May 21, at noon
- Phone-in/Walk-in registration begins: Monday, May 24, at 8 a.m.
Guidelines for Indoor Leisure Classes
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times if not vaccinated
- Rooms will be used that allow more than 6 ft. distance between participants
- Class size will be limited to accommodate physical distancing
- Where feasible, and when the activity is independent-based, partitions will be used to ensure separation between participants
- Sanitation protocols will be put in place to ensure all high-contact areas will be cleaned prior to and after use
- Advising all participants to stay home if they feel sick
- Only registered participants allowed in the facility (with the exception of a parent of a youth participant)
|EZEEreg.com (Online Registration)||Senior Programs (ages 50+)|
|Activity Guide (PDF)||Teen Programs (ages 12-17)|
|Leisure Classes||Youth Programs (ages 5-11)|
|Discount Program||Therapeutic Programs|