Center Supervisor: AJ Rico - email@example.com
|Amenities||Youth and Teen Programs||Adult and Senior Programs|
- Full kitchen
- Foosball tables
- Ping pong table
- 1/2 basketball court
- Playground equipment
- Grass area
- Ramada (call 791-4873 to reserve)
- Splash Pad - Open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Schoolzout program (Ages 5-14)
This program is for youth 5-14 years old, (Kindergarten through Middle School only) during out of school time (Fall, Holiday and Spring Break). Activities are supervised, engaging and fun. Includes games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects and nutrition based learning activities. Contact Center staff or see the Youth Programs page for more information.
Afterschool KIDCO recreation program
An afterschool program for ages 5-11 years (currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 5th grade). Games, arts and crafts, sports, nutrition, music, movies, reading time, dance and lots of fun. Offered Monday- Friday from school dismissal-6pm, beginning Aug. 7.
Youth Open Drop-in Recreation
Monday-Friday 5pm-closing, must be at least 7 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or adult. Daily center use fee or quarterly pass applies.
- Nutrition program and life skills to help promote self-esteem and positive values.
- Encourages good homework study habits and varied interests and practices of recreational skills.
- Discount program is available for City of Tucson residents only.
- Special Events: Thanksgiving Dinner and Toys for Tots. Must preregister. Contact Center at 791-5950 for more information.
Various activities for Adults and Seniors, inquire with center staff.
Senior Activity Card annual membership
$25 City Resident $30 Non-City Resident
Adult Fitness Programs (except June and July)