Center Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
Center Supervisor: Dawnee Moreno - TPRD-QuincieDouglas@tucsonaz.gov
------- Closed for Annual Cleaning/Maintenance August 22-26 -------
The Quincie Douglas Center is located in Silverlake Park.
|Public-Use Computers||Center Use Rates||Rental Rates|
|Youth & Teen Programs||Active Adult Programs||External Agencies' Services|
|Quincie Douglas Pool|
The center has four public access computers available for public use.
- Computers are available anytime during normal operating hours.
- They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- There is no printer available.
Weight Room Orientation Classes
- Wednesday, 4:30 p.m. (Sign-up begins 15 minutes in advance; space is limited.)
- Parent/Guardian approval is required for all participants ages 14-17
- Participants ages 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent/designated adult when taking an Orientation class.
- Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by a designated adult, who has completed an Orientation class, at all times while using Fitness Room equipment
Actively seeking volunteers for our Community Garden. Please contact the Center at 520-791-2507.
Drop-in recreation available daily during normal business hours. Daily fee or Center use pass fees apply.
SchoolzOut Program (Ages 5-14)
This program is for youth 5-14 years old, (Kindergarten through Middle School only) during out of school time (Fall, Holiday and Spring Break). Activities are supervised, engaging and fun. Includes games, sports, social interaction, dance, art projects and nutrition based learning activities. Contact Center staff or see the Youth Programs page for more information.
Ages 50+. Daily, Quarterly, and Annual Passes are available.
- Yoga: Thursday, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Quilting Club: Tuesday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Fitness Room: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Senior Nutrition Meals
Donation: $1.00 for breakfast and $2.00 for lunch
Breakfast for 50+ - 8:00-10:00 a.m. (Breakfast provided by Tucson Urban League)
Lunch for 60+ - 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Lunch provided by Pima Council on Aging)
Pima Council on Aging for Seniors
A representative from PCOA is on hand every Thursday from 8:30 am-10:30 am and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
This service is available for those 50+.
Pima County Public Library
Tucson Urban League