Tucson Parks and Recreation Department operates nineteen recreation and special interest centers spread throughout our community. Offering a wide variety of programs and services, our centers develop a close and active community for citizens of all ages and interests.
|Centers||Senior Programs (ages 50+)|
|Dedicated Senior Centers||Teen Programs (ages 12-17)|
|Find a Center (Map)||Youth Programs (ages 5-11)|
- Armory Park Center Closed for cleaning Sep. 16-20 and Sep. 9-14 (ballroom only)
- Cherry Avenue Recreation Center Closed for cleaning July 29-31
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center Closed for cleaning Aug. 26-31 Sep. 3-7 (gym only)
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center (ARC) Closed for cleaning Dec. 23- Jan. 2
- El Pueblo Activity Center, Senior Center and Neighborhood Center
Closed for cleaning Aug. 12-18 and Aug. 19-24 (gym only)
- El Rio Neighborhood Center Closed for cleaning July 29-August 2
- Fred Archer Neighborhood Center Closed for cleaning July 29-31
- Freedom Park Center Closed for cleaning Aug. 26-30
- Marty Birdman Center Closed for cleaning Aug. 5-7
- Morris K. Udall Regional Center and Carol West Senior Addition
Closed for cleaning Aug. 19-25 and Aug. 26-31 (gym only)
- Ormsby Center
- Oury Recreation Center Closed for cleaning July 29-31
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center Closed for cleaning Aug. 5-7
- Randolph Recreation Center Closed for cleaning Aug. 5-11 and Aug. 12-17 (gym only)
- Santa Rosa Center Closed for cleaning July 29-31
- Therapeutic Recreation Center
- William M. Clements Regional Center and Fitness Center
Closed for cleaning Aug. 12-17 and Aug. 19-24 (gym only)
Take advantage of fitness opportunities and center amenities by purchasing a Center Pass.
Tucson Parks and Recreation offers two types of passes, Universal and Restricted. Universal passes can be used at any center. Restricted passes may be used at Fred Archer, Quincie Douglas, El Rio, Freedom, Donna Liggins, Randolph, and Santa Rosa.
Purchase your Center Pass at any Center. Benefits may include use of the gymnasium, weight room, indoor track, racquetball courts, locker rooms, and game areas depending on location. All participants must take a certification class prior to using weight equipment. Dates/times vary by center.
Additional information on Center Rates and Fees.
A Discount Program is available for select programs and passes.