Tucson Parks and Recreation Department operates nineteen recreation and special interest centers spread throughout our community. Offering a wide variety of programs and services, our centers develop a close and active community for citizens of all ages and interests.
|Centers||Senior Programs (ages 50+)|
|Dedicated Senior Centers||Teen Programs (ages 12-17)|
|Find a Center (Map)||Youth Programs (ages 5-11)|
- Armory Park Center
- Cherry Avenue Recreation Center
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center (ARC)
- El Pueblo Activity Center and Senior Center
- El Rio Neighborhood Center
- Fred Archer Neighborhood Center
- Freedom Park Center
- Marty Birdman Center
- Morris K. Udall Regional Center and Carol West Senior Addition
- Oury Recreation Center
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center
- Randolph Recreation Center
- Santa Rosa Center
- Therapeutic Recreation Center
- William M. Clements Regional Center and Fitness Center
Take advantage of fitness opportunities and center amenities by purchasing a Center Pass.
Tucson Parks and Recreation offers two types of passes, Universal and Restricted. Universal passes can be used at any center. Restricted passes may be used at Fred Archer, Quincie Douglas, El Rio, Freedom, Donna Liggins, Randolph, and Santa Rosa.
Purchase your Center Pass at any Center. Benefits may include use of the gymnasium, weight room, indoor track, racquetball courts, locker rooms, and game areas depending on location. All participants must take a certification class prior to using weight equipment. Dates/times vary by center.
Additional information on Center Rates and Fees.
A Discount Program is available for select programs and passes.