Beginning Friday, Aug. 28, you can make a reservation online or over the phone for small ramadas only for groups of 10 or fewer. A list of small ramadas can be found here. All medium and large ramadas remain closed due to the group gathering limitations.
- Some ramadas are equipped with electricity, picnic tables, grills, nearby playground equipment, restrooms, and other amenities.
- View detailed information including availability and amenities.
- Power is not guaranteed.
- Picnic tables are available, but we cannot guarantee their placement at specific ramadas.
- Open-pit fires are prohibited.
*NEW* Reserve a Ramada Online at EZEEreg.com
Three Ways to Make a Reservation
- Online at EZeereg.com
- Call 520-791-4873, option 3
- In person at Administration, 900 S. Randolph Way
- Ramadas are reserved for the full day (8 a.m.-7 p.m.).
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance.
- Beer permits may be reserved online, by phone, or in person.
- Amusement equipment permits may only be made by phone or in person.
- When you make your reservation you will be asked the type of event (picnic, family reunion, special event, tournament) and number of attendees.
- If your activity is open to the public, you may be required to obtain liability insurance.
- For parties of more than 200 people, a letter describing your event is required.
- Always have your reservation permit with you during your event.
- You agree to the terms and conditions in the Facility Use Waiver.
- Amplified music must be approved.
- Full day ramada reservation is $25 for City residents and $30 for non-City residents.
- Beer permits are $25 for City residents and $30 for non-City residents.
- Proof of address will be required to confirm you are City of Tucson resident.
- Payment is due at upon booking.
- Your reservation will automatically be cancelled if full payment is not received by the due date.
- Payment types: Cash, credit/debit cards, or checks/money orders (payable to the City of Tucson)
- Permit must include City approved vendor's name
- Approved list of vendors
- Amusement Equipment Vendors must follow these City guidelines
- Kiddie trains and pony rides are not permitted in Reid Park
- Personally owned inflatables/amusement equipment are not permitted
- If you are a vendor and wish to be added to the approved provider list, contact Administration at 520-791-4873, option 3 for details.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Call 520-791-4873, option 3.
- Requests must be received at least one (1) business day prior to the reservation.
- If your event is rained out, requests must be recieved within five (5) working days after event to receive credit for the rainout and/or to reschedule your event.
- To receive a refund for beer permits, the actual permit must be returned to Tucson Parks and Recreation Administration prior to the event.
- No refunds will be issued after the reservation date.
- Consumption of beer or wine in a City park requires a permit issued to the responsible party for the event.
- Permits can be obtained online with a ramada reservation or in person at recreation centers or the Administration Office, 900 S. Randolph Way.
- Beer/wine permit holders must follow these City guidelines
- Beer/wine permit fees
Vendor Permit Information
Tucson Parks and Recreation offers three types of vendor permits, Quarterly, Special Events and Daily.
Ice Cream Vendor Permits are in a Lottery System.
- Lottery is held at Tucson Parks and Recreation Administration (900 S. Randolph Way) for more information contact (520) 791-4873, Ext. 5.
- Vendor permits are issued on two month basis.
Special Event and Daily Vendor Permit Information
- Special event permits are issued for a specific park in conjunction with a special event
- Daily fees are required for the duration of the event
- Must be approved by Administration.
- Music must be kept at a reasonable level to avoid disturbance to other park users and nearby residents.
- All music must conclude by sundown (6 p.m. in McCormick and Reid parks) unless otherwise approved in writing by the director.
- Park hours must be observed as posted.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in loss of amplified music privileges.
Party, Wedding, and Meeting Space
- A variety of ramadas and special places are available to accomodate large group gatherings.
- Meeting/conference rooms of varying size, many with kitchen facilities, are available to accommodate indoor wedding receptions and parties. Reservations are made by calling the centers directly.
- Golf course clubhouses are available for celebrations. These facilities offer full-service catering and refreshments.
- For more information call 520-791-4873, option 3.
Ballfield and Court Reservations
- A variety of ballfields and courts are available for reservation. Some may be lighted for evening use.
- View detailed information on our courts and baseball, softball, multi-purpose, and soccer fields.
- Reserve with Sports Unit at 520-791-4870.
- Rates and Fees vary by facility.
- If an activity is open to the public, proof of liability insurance may be required.