Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
|Announcements||City Softball League|
|Rain Out Hotline||City Softball League Schedule and Results|
|Sports Field Use||Summer Track & Field/Road Races|
|Youth and Adult Sports Organizations|
Extreme Heat: Tucson Parks and Recreation is canceling the Reid Park Run for Thursday, June 22 due to extreme heat. Please join us for the last run being held on Thursday, June 29 in Reid Park. Questions: call the Sports Office at 791-4870.
The Rain Out Hotline for field conditions is updated every time there are field closures in the City due to weather, emergency maintenance issues, or any other unforeseen events. The Hotline is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Messages cannot be left on the Hotline. If you have questions regarding the closures please call the Sports Office at (520) 791-4870 during business hours.
- All athletic field reservations are through the Sports Unit (791-4870)
- Sports field fees
- For field reservations more than 30 days in advance, a Request Form must be completed.
- Tournament requests - please read over the requirements (you are held responsible for the information in this document), fill out the application and return it to the sports office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All tournament and longstanding league rentals must provide the sports office with a $2 million dollar liabilty insurance policy (view the requirements here).
- Field allocation guidelines and youth orgaization requirements
- 2017/18 Field closure schedule
- Park supervisor list
- User Group Meeting Powerpoint
All-Comers Track and Field at Catalina High School
Dates: June 6, 13, 20, 27
Events include long jump, turbo javeline, shot put, 50/100/200/400 meter dash, 400/1600 relay and 800/1600/3200 meter runs. Ribbons will be given to top finishers of each event.
Reid Park Runs
Dates: June 8, 15, 22, 29
There will be two distance runs a 1.9 and 3.7 mile on the dates listed above (distances are approximate). Ribbons will be given to top finishers of each run. Check map here
For more information click here
- Mail in registration will begin July 10- July 14, 2017 all mail in registrations cannot be postmarked prior to July 10th and MUST be postmarked by July 14, 2017 in order for team to be signed up. Walk/Email/Call in registration begins July 19 through August 4, 2017
- Mail/Walk in address: 8155 E Poinciana Dr, Tucson AZ, 85730
- Call in number: 520-791-4870
- Email: email@example.com
- Fall season begins August 14, 2017
- Cost is $316 per team of 15 players, $5 each additional player
- League fee covers one scorekeeper, two officials, 10 regular season games, single elimination tournament and trophies for league/tournament winners and runners up
- Sign up for the free agent list. There is no fee to be placed on the list and no guarantee for team placement, the list is a courtesy for coaches.
- If you have participated in the City Softball League please take a moment to fill out this survey, we are looking to improve our leagues and need your input. Thank you for your participation!
For more information, select from the Softball Registration Information below
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Lineup Sheet (pdf)
- Evaluation Form (pdf)
- League fees
- Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ
|(the following Schedule/Results links are to PDF files)|
|Coed E East
Golf Links 2
|Youth Baseball||Youth Soccer||Youth Various Sports|
|District 5 Little League||A.Y.S.O||National Youth Sports|
|District 12 Little League||Pima County||USA Youth Sports|
|Youth Football||Youth Softball||YMCA of Southern Arizona|
|Tucson Youth Football & Spirit||ASA Girls Fastpitch||Youth Rugby|
|Southeast Trojans||Baja Girls Fastpitch|
Adult Sports Organizations
|Men's Baseball League||TWSL||Tucson Ultimate Frisbee|
|Senior Softball Information||TMSL||Adult Rugby|