|Rain Out Hotline||City Softball League|
|Sports Field Use||City Softball League Schedule and Results|
|Youth and Adult Sports Organizations|
Softball Field Closures at Lincoln Regional Park
Lincoln Regional Park's softball fields 1-8 are closed until mid-November.
Rain Out Hotline - (520) 837-8110
The Rain Out Hotline for field conditions is updated every time there are field closures in the City due to weather, emergency maintenance issues, or any other unforeseen events. The Hotline is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Messages cannot be left on the Hotline. If you have questions regarding the closures please call the Sports Office at (520) 791-4870 during business hours.
Proposition 407: PARKS + CONNECTIONS
The PARKS + CONNECTIONS Bond includes $225 million in General Obligation bonds to fund parks and connections improvements throughout the City of Tucson. Parks projects include improvements at 100 of our city’s 128 parks and focus on existing facilities and amenities as well as adding new amenities and three new parks. Improvements include pools and splash pads, sports fields and courts, playgrounds, and more. Bond funds also would improve connections with greenways, shared-use paths, pedestrian safety features, sidewalks, and bicycle lanes.
- All athletic field reservations are through the Sports Unit (791-4870)
- Sports field fees
- For field reservations more than 30 days in advance, a Request Form must be completed.
- Tournament requests - please read over the requirements (you are held responsible for the information in this document), fill out the application and return it to the sports office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All tournament and longstanding league rentals must provide the sports office with a $2 million dollar liabilty insurance policy (view the requirements here).
- Field allocation guidelines and youth organization requirements
- Spring 18 Field closure schedule
- Park supervisor list
- Mail in registration will begin February 4 through February 8, 2019 all mail in registrations cannot be postmarked prior to February 4, 2019 in order for team to be signed up. Walk/E-mail/Call in registration begins February 13 through March 1, 2019..
- Mail/Walk in address: 920 S. Randolph Way, Tucson AZ, 85716
- Call in number: 520-791-4870
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Spring 2019 season begins March 11, 2019
- Cost is $316 per team of 15 players, $5 each additional player
- League fee covers one scorekeeper, two officials, 10 regular season games, single elimination tournament and trophies for league/tournament winners and runners up
- Sign up for the free agent list. There is no fee to be placed on the list and no guarantee for team placement, the list is a courtesy for coaches.
- If you have participated in the City Softball League please take a moment to fill out this survey, we are looking to improve our leagues and need your input. Thank you for your participation!
For more information, select from the Softball Registration Information below
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Lineup Sheet (pdf)
- Evaluation Form (pdf)
- League fees
- Code of Conduct - PLEASE READ
|(the following Schedule/Results links are to PDF files)|
|Coed E East
Golf Links 2
Coed E East
Men's E East
|Youth Baseball||Youth Soccer||Youth Various Sports|
|District 5 Little League||A.Y.S.O||National Youth Sports|
|District 12 Little League||Pima County||USA Youth Sports|
|Youth Football||Youth Softball||YMCA of Southern Arizona|
|Tucson Youth Football & Spirit||USA Girls Fastpitch||Youth Rugby|
|Southeast Trojans||Baja Girls Fastpitch|
Adult Sports Organizations
|Men's Baseball League||TWSL||Tucson Ultimate Frisbee|
|Senior Softball Opportunites Around Tucson||TMSL||Adult Rugby|