KIDCO Program for Ages 5-11
An after-school and summer recreation program.
- A safe, comfortable place for children to be after school and during the summer.
- An opportunity for kids to express themselves through various art forms, sports and special events.
- A place to practice physical fitness, experience healthy alternatives and learn respect for the body.
- An environment that helps encourage listening and caring and where positive values are reinforced.
- An opportunity to develop varied interests, to practice recreational skills and to experience positive use of leisure time.
- A time for friendships and socializing.
For more information about the KIDCO program, contact 791-5912. For registration information, contact Registration Services at 791-4877.
View 2016 Parent Handbook for registered participants.
KIDCO Summer (must have completed kindergarten through 5th)
KIDCO Summer runs for two 4-week sessions in June and July. To register for the entire 8-week program, you must register for both sessions.
KIDCO Inclusion Summer
The Inclusion program provides structured recreational and social opportunities for youth with learning and/or developmental disabilities who are ready for inclusion. Must have self-help skills, want to participate in activities and display successful inclusion. Qualifying participants must call 837-8060 to register for this program.
After-school recreation program during school year Monday through Friday. Child will be registered for entire school year at initial registration.
KIDCO is eligible for the Discount Program and/or a KIDCO payment plan is available. Contact Registration Services at 791-4877 for more information about KIDCO. Current sites are listed in the Activity Guide (Class Catalog).
Schoolzout Program (Ages 5-14)
Day camps offered at recreation centers during fall, holiday, and spring breaks. Activities include games, sports, arts and crafts, nutrition-based learning activities, performing arts, field trips and special theme activities. 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Fee required. Check EZEEreg.com for more information on locations, dates and cost.