The Zoning and Overlay Zone Base Maps are provided for the convenience of the public. Use of these maps or prints made from these maps does not constitute certification by the City of Tucson and assumes acknowledgement and acceptance of the "User Agreement, Terms, and Conditions" as set forth in the following DISCLAIMER (click to read).
Confirmation of city zoning for a parcel may be obtained by calling (520) 791- 5550
|Airport Environs||Environmental Resource||Hillside Development|
- Click on the section number to display the desired Map.
- Return to the Environmental Resource Grid.
- When viewing maps, right-click your mouse to select Whip! options.
- After viewing maps, click your internet browser's back button to return to the previous screen.
The map files linked to from this page require the installation of Autodesk Design Review to be viewed. The PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. These programs may be obtained free of charge by clicking the links in the preceding sentences. Please follow the manufacturers' instructions for download and installation.
- The following document is an excerpt from the Tucson Land Use Code: Environmental Resource Zone (ERZ)