Effective January 1, 2019, the following applications are only accepted online, no paper:
- Development Packages;
- Land Splits
- Subdivision Plats;
- Technical Standards Modification Requests (TSMR);
- Parking Design Modification Requests (PDMR); and,
- Thursday Pre-Submittal Meetings with the CDRC.
- Submit application (newly revised), plan set, and applicable documents (no checklist needed) online at www.tucsonaz.gov/file-upload-pdsd.
- Receive email acknowledging the application is complete and under review by staff. Over the counter review is available--be sure to upload and receive an email prior to visiting. Staff will review the files on the computer with you.
- Pay the invoiced application fees in person or mail a check prior to completion of the first substantive review.
Moving to a paperless process will save both customer and staff time, as well as resources for printing.
Building plans may still be submitted via paper during the calendar year 2019.
Questions? Contact Staff: Alexandra Hines - email@example.com