The following information relates to pertinant materials for those applying for a Rezoning, Special Exception or Original City Zoning.
Apply for Rezoning
Contact Rezoning Staff at 520-837-4968
Rezoning Flow Chart (PDF)
Apply for Special Exception
**NOTE: Effective immediately, the following items will be added on all plan sheets:
1. The Special Exception block (PDF) shall to be added to each plan sheet submitted to the City of Tucson for review.The block is to be located above the "Sheet Title Block", on each page.
2. All previously associated City of Tucson case and/or permit numbers shall be added to the "General Notes" block on the project cover sheet.
Original City Zoning
General Information for Rezonings, Special Exceptions & Original City Zonings
Regulations for Rezoning, Special Exceptions & Original City Zoning
- 3.5.1 Zoning Examiner Legislative Procedure
All non-Wireless Communications Facilities applications to the Zoning Examiner for Rezoning, Zoning Examiner Special Exception, and Mayor and Council Special Exception cases must comply with the following sections:
- 2-03.1 Applicability
- 2-03.2 Application Submittal Requirements
- 2-03.3 Preliminary Development Package (PDP) Format Requirements
- 2-03.4 Preliminary Development Package (PDP) Content Requirements
- 2-03.5 Environmental Resource Report (as required)
- 4-01 Estimating Application Fees