Cashiers are available at the following locations Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., except where noted below and excluding holidays.
- All City of Tucson cashiers can accept payments for annual alarm registration.
- NOTE: Cashiers will not be able to answer any questions regarding the alarm ordinance and false alarm assessments.
- Payments will only be accepted at these locations with a completed application, or a false alarm assessment invoice.
- City cashiers will accept cash, check, cashiers checks, and money orders for payments.
- All questions should be directed to the Westside Police Service Center Alarm Unit (520) 837-7318.
General Services Department – (520) 791-4226
Price Service Center
4004 S. Park Avenue, #1
Tucson, Arizona 85714
Patrick K. Hardesty Mid-Town Multi-Service Center – (520) 837-4475
1100 S. Alvernon Way
Tucson, Arizona 85711
County/City Public Works – (520) 837-4890
Development Services Center Building
201 N. Stone Ave.
Tucson, Arizona 85701
City Hall – (520) 791-4213 * 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
255 W. Alameda St
Tucson, Az 85701
Online Alarm Registration and other Alarm info and options at:
Tucson Police Department/Alarm Unit
1310 W. Miracle Mile
Tucson, AZ 85705
If additional accommodations are needed, please contact us.
Email - TPDAlarms@tucsonaz.gov
Or call (520) 837 7318