Community Resources

Community Resources text over photo of desert after rain
Photo by Dulcey Lima on Unsplash

If you need police or fire to respond, call 911.

If you need help of another kind—good news! Tucson has many agencies and organizations that may be able to help.

For other social services and resources ...

Wish there was one place to find the help you need? There is! Visit the website or call 211 anywhere in Arizona (or 877-211-8661 outside the state). They have a directory of health and human services in Tucson and Pima County to help you find what you're looking for.*

*The website, phone number and information are not maintained or staffed by the City of Tucson.