To reduce the spread of the coronavirus, TPD station lobbies are closed to the public until further notice.
Request records by email at email@example.com
Request records by mail:
TPD Records Section
270 S. Stone Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701-1917
You must include:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- TPD case number
An invoice will be sent when your order is complete. Pay by credit card, personal check, or money order payable to "City of Tucson."
Business hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cost for copies of public records:
- Paper copies—$5.00 per report plus $0.25 cents per page after 15 pages
- Digital copies—$25.00 for data, audio, and video recordings on CD or DVD. For questions about ordering photographs, audio, or video, contact the Records Section at (520) 791-4461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per A.R.S. § 39-127, victims of Part I Crimes receive one free copy of their case report.
View / Download the Records Request Form:
Do you need a Collision Report?
Collision reports are stored electronically in a secure database and available for purchase at: http://www.crashdocs.org/TucsonPoliceDepartment
Do you need an Arrest History or Clearance Letter?
Letters documenting an individual's arrest history with the Tucson Police Department are available to that person or a representative. Requests for this service must be made in person or by mail.
- Bring a government-issued picture ID or birth certificate. For requests by mail, the requester’s signature must be notarized.
- Include your full name, any former/maiden names, and your date of birth on the request.
- Indicate whether you need the letter notarized.
The charge is $5.00 for three copies of the letter.
Due to high volume, we are unable to process these requests immediately. Every effort will be made to complete requests within five to ten business days of receiving a written request. If a request cannot be fully processed within ten days, you will be notified.