To request records, download the Request Form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the mail addressed to:
Tucson Police Department
270 S. Stone Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701-1917
An invoice will be sent when your request is received. Payment can be made by credit card, check, or money order payable to "City of Tucson." If paying by credit card, use the convenient online option. Checks and money orders should be mailed with a copy of the invoice to the address above.
Cost for copies of public records:
- Paper copies—$5.00 per report plus $0.25 cents per page after 15 pages
- Copies sent via email—$5.00 flat fee (items considered digital copies cannot be sent via email due to size restrictions)
- Digital copies—$25.00 for data, audio, and video recordings on CD or DVD. For more information regarding ordering photographs, audio, or video, contact the Records Section Monday through Thursday at (520) 791-4461 or email email@example.com.
Per A.R.S. § 39-127, victims of Part I Crimes receive one free copy of their case report.
Do you need a Collision Report?
Collision reports are stored electronically in a secure database and available for purchase at Crashdocs.
Do you need an Arrest History or Clearance Letter?
Letters documenting an individual's arrest history with the Tucson Police Department are available to that person or a representative. Requests for this service must be made by mail.
- Supply a copy of a government-issued picture ID or birth certificate with the request. The requester’s signature must be notarized.
- Include your full name, any former/maiden names, and your date of birth on the request.
- Indicate whether you need the letter notarized.
The charge is $5.00 for three copies of the letter.
Due to high volume, we are unable to process arrest history and clearance letter requests immediately. Every effort will be made to complete requests within fifteen business days of receiving a written request. Thank you for your patience.