The CrimeReports.com site is updated nightly, and contains the most recent 6-months of crime and proactive-policing activity within the city.
The data on the CrimeReports.com website is provided for informational purposes only. As the data is continually being updated, it is only representative of the point in time it was downloaded. The type of call, incident description, or location may change as a result of further investigation. Therefore, this data is not to be relied upon for official purposes. If you are in need of data that is older than the most recent 6-months or if you need data that is not available via the CrimeReports.com site, please contact the Tucson Police Department Records Section at (520) 791-4484 or by email at PDRecords@tucsonaz.gov.
All addresses contained on the CrimeReports.com site have been rounded to the nearest hundred block. The address displayed reflects the location where the officer responded to the incident – not necessarily where the incident occurred.
The date and time displayed reflect when the incident was reported, not necessarily when it happened.
Lastly, there is a small margin of error when processing the data for mapping purposes; therefore, some incidents may either be omitted from, or inaccurately placed on the maps in the CrimeReports.com site.
Please contact the Tucson Police Department directly to verify information or obtain official statistics.
For assistance using the CrimeReports.com website, please refer to the Citizen User Guide .
For assistance in looking up reported Sex Offenders, please refer to the Locate Sex Offenders page.*By following the web link, visitors will be leaving the Tucson Police Department web page and redirected to an Arizona DPS maintained web page (any questions or issues related to that web page should be directed to Arizona DPS at (602)223-2000)
Tucson Crime Information
- Interactive Crime Statistics Search (archived data through July 30, 2012)
- Traffic Incidents per Intersection (archived data through July 30, 2012)
- NOTE that due to a change in our reporting software, data after July 30, 2012 is not available online. If you need data for Tucson Crime Information after July 30, 2012 please contact the Tucson Police Department Records Section by email at PDRecords@tucsonaz.gov or in person at 270 South Stone Ave, Tucson AZ 85701. For any requests by email please include: your name, address, telephone number and a brief description of the specific information you are requesting.
- Auto Theft: Top 10 Vehicles and Locations
- Crime Trend Graphs (Rate and Count): 1998-2014
- Part I Crime Table: 1980-2014
Arizona Crime Information
Crime Statistics Background Information
- What is Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR)? (off-site link)
- What is a Call For Service?
- Change of Reporting Method for 2005 Property Crimes
- Part I UCR Definitions
- All UCR Codes and Definitions
- UCR Code List
- Some Law Enforcement Terms
Open Data (link)
Quarterly Traffic Citation Demographics
- First Quarter, 2015: table; graph by age; graph by ethnicity; graph by gender.
- Second Quarter, 2015: table; graph by age; graph by ethnicity; graph by gender.
- Third Quarter, 2015: table; graph by age; graph by ethnicity; graph by gender.
- Fourth Quarter, 2015: table; graph by age; graph by ethnicity; graph by gender.
- First Quarter, 2016: table; graph by age; graph by ethnicity; graph by gender.