The Transportation Planning Division provides community input and resolution of complex transportation projects. Many of the projects assigned to the division involve transportation projects that have a land use and urban design interface. The Division is also responsible for corridor planning, which typically includes an associated land use plan, and alternative modes planning.
- PAG Downtown Traffic Study Summary
- Congress Street Circulation Study
- Drachman Institute Draft Gateway Concept for Five Points
- Stone Avenue Corridor Study
- 6th Street Road Diet Report