Civil Service Commission

We are looking for folks to serve on the Civil Service Commission. The commission makes determinations on disputes between city employees and management and meets quarterly with other meetings as needed. If you are a resident and qualified elector of the City of Tucson for at least five years do not hold any other public office, you can serve. Feel free to call my office at 791-4687 or e-mail us a resume at