This weekend is the 4th Anniversary of the Sun Link Streetcar along with other great happenings. Make sure you know where to park for all of the activities in Downtown and all along the Sun Link Streetcar line. We have plenty of convenient parking available, making it easy to enjoy it all!
For more information on Streetcar Anniversary activities click here.
Weekend events include:
• 4th Anniversary of Sun Link Streetcar - FREE Rides and Concerts on board and in the districts (Saturday)
• Friday Night Live with Chillie Willie Grove at Main Gate Square(Friday)
• Summer Night Market at MSA Annex (Friday)
• Neon Prophet on Playground Rooftop (Friday)
• Trapfest Feat. Boombox Cartel at Rialto Theatre (Friday)
• AZ Sunburn Film Festival at Screening Room (Friday/Saturday)
• "Just Between Friends" Sale at Tucson Convention Center (Fri/Sat/Sun)
• Badges & Backpacks - Tucson Convention Center (Saturday)
• Metalachi at Club Congress (Saturday)
• Femmes of Rock at the Fox Tucson Theatre (Saturday)
• Santa Pachita Live on Playground Rooftop (Saturday)
• Nothing More at Rialto Theatre (Saturday)
• Kurt Braunohler at 191 Toole Ave. (Sunday)
• And MUCH more.
The maps (below) give you an idea of all the parking available.
Remember, you can always park at one of the thousands of parking spots along the Sun Link Streetcar Line and ride the streetcar wherever you are going.
When attending events at the TCC and around the city, please park only in designated lots, garages, or at metered spaces. Please do NOT park on neighborhood streets. Parking restrictions will be enforced.