Sun Tran buses will operate on a Sunday schedule on Independence Day, while Sun Link will operate a regular Saturday schedule Saturday, July 4, 2015. The following details outline transit service for Fourth of July weekend:
·Sun Tran Routes 1 through 99 will run on a Sunday schedule on Saturday, July 4. Regular scheduled service resumes on Sunday, July 5.
·Sun Link will run on a regular schedule on Saturday, July 4. Ride Sun Link to the west end of the line to watch the free fireworks show above “A” Mountain at 9:15 p.m.
·Sun Express Routes will not be in operation. Regular service resumes Monday, July 6.
- Sun Shuttle Routes will not be in operation on Saturday, July 4, with the exception of dial-a-ride service in Oro Valley, which will offer Sunday service hours for Americans with Disabilities Act-qualified passengers only.
- Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist passengers with trip planning needs.
- SunGO Technicians will not be available Friday, July 3 through Sunday, July 5, and will return to regular hours on Monday, July 6.
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Office, located at 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd., will be closed on Friday, July 3. The Administrative Office will reopen for business on Monday, July 6.
- Special Services Office, located at 35 W. Alameda, will be closed on Friday, July 3 and will reopen for business on Monday, July 6 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sun Van service will mirror the service provided by Sun Tran. Sun Van’s Reservation Center will be open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Independence Day.