ITN Greater Tucson is a 501(c)(3) non-profit transportation alternative providing rides for seniors 60 and older 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also provide rides for adults of any age with limited vision. ITN Greater Tucson is a part of a national organization, ITN America, which supports 26 ITN affliates across the counrty.
Volunteer on YOUR schedule:
- Tell us how many hours and/or how many rides per month you can provide
- Tell us the geographic area you are willing to drive in
- Make new friends while providing a valuable service
- Mileage reimpursement for 'occupied miles'
- Mileage credit for 'unoccupied miles.'
- A free ITN Greater Tucson membership to give away and a free membership for yourself
- Endless thank-yous from the people you drive
- Enthusiasm for working with older adults and with volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills
- A valid driver's license, three years driving experience with no moving violations. Muse be willing to provide rides in personal vehicle (until fleet cars are acquired) and maintain required insurance.