Posted January 25, 2021
The Ward 4 Office of Councilwoman Nikki Lee needs to fill multiple Board, Committee, and Commission seats. If you are interested in applying to one of the openings, please email your resume along with your name, home address, phone number, email, and why you are interested in serving, to email@example.com. Positions will be filled on a rolling basis, so apply today!
Environmental Services Advisory Committee
· Serves in an advisory role to the Environmental Services Department relating to planning, design and implementation of programs and services.
· Meets 2nd Thursday of each month at 5:00 pm · More Information: https://www.tucsonaz.gov/clerks/boards?board=37
Pedestrian Advisory Commission
· Provide input from a pedestrian perspective on major projects, such as road plans, bridges, street repaving, and Plan Tucson..
· Third Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m · More Information: https://www.tucsonaz.gov/clerks/boards?board=115
Tucson-Pima County Historical Commission
· Advise the governing bodies of the county, city and town concerning various existing historical structures, sites, areas and districts in the community.
· Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at 12:00 p.m · More Information: https://www.tucsonaz.gov/clerks/boards?board=61
Transit Task Force
· The Transit Task Force shall evaluate and monitor the City transit system's finances, expenditures, ridership data and assumptions, and sources of funding.
· Meets 1st Monday of each month at 3:00 pm · More Information: https://www.tucsonaz.gov/clerks/boards?board=93