This page is designed to provide information about and for the Neighborhood Associations in Ward 4. Please click on the links provided to access the information. For more information on Neighborhood Associations, please go to https://www.tucsonaz.gov/pdsd/neighborhood-resources.
Currently Active Neighborhood Associations in Ward 4
- Dietz Neighborhood Association
- Houghton East Neighborhood Association (Civano 1 Neighborhood, Sierra Morada, & Saguaro Trails)
- Mesquite Ranch Neighborhood Association
- Old Spanish Trail Neighborhood Association
- Rita Ranch Neighborhood Association
- Stella Mann Neighborhood Association
- South Harrison Neighborhood Association
Tools for Neighborhoods
- Graffiti Removal Request Form; Use this form to report graffiti in your area! Just click the blue link!
- COT Graffiti Page; This is the City's main page for information on what to do about Graffiti
- Pro Neighborhoods; PRO Neighborhoods provides technical assistance and small grants to neighborhood groups throughout Pima County.
- Team Clean-up; Link to information and forms needed to request a roll-off for neighborhood clean-ups.