Ward 4 Services

Mayor and Council Agendas

Review the current Tucson Mayor and Council Agenda and look up past agendas and minutes.  If you don't have the latest version of Adobe Reader you may have trouble opening the documents.  Download Adobe Reader.

Mayor and Council Meeting Location and Schedule

The Tucson Mayor & Council meet in the Council Chambers at City Hall.  The Chambers are located on the 1st floor of 255 W. Alameda.  (Map)The 2016 schedule (pdf document) is available. For any changes to Mayor and Council meeting locations please contact the City Clerk's office at 791-4213.

Eastside Police Substation

Located at 9670 E. Golf Links Rd.  For non-emergency call 791-5700.  For additional information in regards to the Tucson Police Department, visit their website at https://www.tucsonaz.gov/police.

Water and Garbage Bills

Pay your Tucson Water, Tucson Environmental Services, and Pima County Sewer bill online.

Transportation (TDOT)

Have a question about construction, traffic, streets, landscaping, stormwater, RTA or anything involving transportation, then please call TDOT at 791-4259.  For more information you can also visit their website at https://www.tucsonaz.gov/transportation.

Environmental Services

Information on trash, recycling, landfills, brush and bulky and even neighborhood cleanups is what you can find here.  Have a question call them at 791-3171 or visit their webpage at https://www.tucsonaz.gov/environmental-services.

Code Enforcement

Chapter 16 and 3 of the City Code is what they enforce.  If you suspect property or housing violations within the City limits, give them a call at 791-5843 or go to www.tucsonaz.gov/pdsd/code-enforcement.

Graffiti Removal Program

If you see someone "tagging" call 911.  If the graffiti is already there, then call 792-2489 or file a report online by going to https://www.tucsonaz.gov/graffiti.

Your Community Library System

The library system in the Tucson region is operated by our Pima County Government.  Go to the Pima County Public Library site.