DAVIS-MONTHAN AIR FORCE BASE, Ariz.— The 60-Day public comment period for the draft Environmental Assessment for Total Force Training will close on Nov. 24.
Total Force Training refers to non-D-M unit training that is hosted on base, including Air Force, sister services, Reserve, Air National Guard, or partner nations.
Substantive public comments submitted by Nov 24 will be considered before the Air Force makes any determinations on the proposal. Public comments are an important part of the environmental assessment process and all comments will become part of the official record.
The draft EA can be viewed at the local libraries listed below as well as online at: http://www.dm.af.mil/library/tftea.asp
Printed copies available at these locations:
• Eckstrom-Columbus Branch Library, 4350 East 22nd Street, Tucson AZ 85713
• Himmel Park Branch Library, 1035 North Treat Avenue, Tucson AZ 85716
• Pascua Yaqui Tribe Public Library, 7418 South Camino Cocoim, Tucson AZ 85757
• Quincie Douglas Library, 1585 East 36th Street, Tucson AZ 85713
• Salazar-Ajo Library, 33 West Plaza Street, Ajo AZ 85621
• Tohono O’odham Nation, Venito Garcia Library & Archives, P.O. Box 837, Sells AZ 85634
• University of Arizona Library, 1510 East University Boulevard, Tucson AZ 85721
Public comments must be submitted in writing by November 24, 2014 either via e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to: ATTN: TFT EA COMMENT SUBMITTAL, 355th Fighter Wing Public Affairs, 3405 S Fifth Street, Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona 85707. Mail must be postmarked by November 24.
Further questions about this process can be directed to the 355th Fighter Wing Public Affairs Office at 520-228-3406.