|Tucson completed the National Mayor's Challenge for Water Conservation in the #1 position in its category|
The Wyland Foundation Clean Water Mobile Learning Experience (MLE) returned to Tucson in 2014 as part of its national promotion of the National Mayor's Challenge for Water Conservation.
Groups of students from various grades at a local school had the opportunity to tour the exhibit, with their teachers helping as volunteers. The MLE is a 1,000-square foot interactive exhibit featuring a multisensory theater and interactive touchscreens, video microscopes, computer model simulations, a running river, and actual rain falling over model city landscapes.
Article, video, media releases, more from the 2013 National Mayor's Challenge for Water Conservation:
- Mayor Jonathan Rothschild: “I am extremely proud of our city.”
- Wyland Foundation and Toyota Annouce Five Cities as National Mayor's Challenge Winners
- Tucson Continues to Lead in National Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation
- Water Conservation on Wheels
- Tucson Currently Ranked #1 in 2013 National Mayor's Challenge for Water Conservation
- Wyland Clean Water Mobile Learning Experience Visits Tucson School!
- "The Water Challenge: A Suddenly Sexy Cause" by Steve Creech, Executive Director, Wyland Foundation