Rebate Changes Coming July 1st!
Tucson Water is updating rebate program policies to maximize water savings and encourage customers to consider additional ways to save water.
Toilet Rebate Changes: Only Premium high-efficiency toilets flushing 1.1-gallons per flush or less are eligible for a $100 rebate for residential properties (including multifamily) built before 2011. Single-family customers, maximum 2 Premium HETs per property. Multifamily maximum, 2 Premium HETs per unit.
Rebate Policy changes will go into effect July 1, 2022. Any fixtures purchased on or after this date will be subject to the updated policies. For more information, click here.
Note: Due to fluctuations in staffing during this time, rebates and credits may take up to 12 weeks to process. Please be patient.
Replacing older 3.5 gallons-per-flush or greater toilets with high-efficiency models is a cost-effective way to conserve water and save money.
Rebate is $75 per toilet replaced (maximum $150 for two toilets; the rebate is issued as a credit on your utility bill)
- Single-family residential Tucson Water customers whose homes were built prior to 1991.
- If located in Pima County, homes must be built prior to 1994.
- Toilets that use 3.5 gallons-per-flush or more must be replaced with high-efficiency toilet (HET) models that use 1.28 gallons or less per flush.
- Replacement of toilets that use 3.5 gallons-per-flush or more.
- Installation of toilets that use 1.28 gallons or less per flush.
- Only WaterSense certified high-efficiency toilets (HETs) qualify for the rebate.
Look for the WaterSense logo to select a toilet that qualifies for the rebate and meets water efficiency and performance standards.
How to Apply
- HET Single-Family Residential Rebate Program Application Form (858 KB)
- HET Single-Family Residential Rebate Program Brochure (1.3 MB)
- Aplicacion del programa de reembolso de inodoro de alta eficiencia para residencial de una sola familia (306 KB)
- Folleto del programa de reembolso de inodoro de alta eficiencia para residencial de una sola familia (1,386 Kb)
For more information, call 520-791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).
Esta información está disponible en Español. Por favor llame al 520-791-4331.