Note: Due to fluctuations in staffing during this time, rebates and credits may take up to 12 weeks to process. Please be patient.
Replacing older 3.5 gallons-per-flush or greater toilets with high-efficiency models is a cost-effective way to conserve water and save money.
Rebate is $75 per toilet replaced (maximum $150 for two toilets; the rebate is issued as a credit on your utility bill)
- Single-family residential Tucson Water customers whose homes were built prior to 1991.
- If located in Pima County, homes must be built prior to 1994.
- Toilets that use 3.5 gallons-per-flush or more must be replaced with high-efficiency toilet (HET) models that use 1.28 gallons or less per flush.
- Replacement of toilets that use 3.5 gallons-per-flush or more.
- Installation of toilets that use 1.28 gallons or less per flush.
- Only WaterSense certified high-efficiency toilets (HETs) qualify for the rebate.
Look for the WaterSense logo to select a toilet that qualifies for the rebate and meets water efficiency and performance standards.
How to Apply
- HET Single-Family Residential Rebate Program Application Form (858 KB)
- HET Single-Family Residential Rebate Program Brochure (1.3 MB)
- Aplicacion del programa de reembolso de inodoro de alta eficiencia para residencial de una sola familia (306 KB)
- Folleto del programa de reembolso de inodoro de alta eficiencia para residencial de una sola familia (1,386 Kb)
For more information, call 520-791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).
Esta información está disponible en Español. Por favor llame al 520-791-4331.