Premium High-Efficiency Toilet (HET) Rebate

Note: You can expect to receive your rebate as a credit in your account within 4 - 6 weeks from application and 6 - 8 weeks if expecting a check. We appreciate your patience.

Replacing older toilet models with premium high-efficiency models is a cost-effective way to conserve water and save money. Rebate is $100 per toilet replaced (maximum $200 for two toilets; the rebate is issued as a credit on your utility bill)

*If you applied and purchased a product before the new policy was implemented on July 1, 2022, you may still qualify for a rebate if you meet the requirements for the old rebate policy. Click here for more information.



  • Single-family residential Tucson Water customers whose homes were built prior to 2011, both in the City and Pima County.
  • Customer must purchase a MaP Premium high-efficiency toilet that uses 1.1 gallons or less per flush. (Must be on qualifying product list)
  • Limit 2 toilets per property. Properties that have already reached the limit, including the previous rebate of 1.28-gpf WaterSense toilets are not eligible.


  • Installation of MaP Premium high-efficiency toilets that use 1.1 gallons or less per flush.
  • Replacement of toilets that use more than 1.1 gallons per flush.
  • Only MaP rated premium high-efficiency toilets qualify for the rebate. Please check list.

MaP Rated (maximum performance) Premium High-Efficiency Toilets 

All MaP PREMIUM toilets are 1.1 gallons per flush, are WaterSense certified, and have a high flush performance score. Click here to select a toilet that qualifies for the rebate and meets water efficiency and performance standards.




For more information, call 520-791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).

Esta información está disponible en Español. Por favor llame al 520-791-4331.