Note: You can expect to receive your rebate as a credit in your account within 4 - 6 weeks from application and 6 - 8 weeks if expecting a check. We appreciate your patience.
Replacing older toilet models with premium high-efficiency models is a cost-effective way to conserve water and save money. Rebate is $100 per toilet replaced (maximum $200 for two toilets; the rebate is issued as a credit on your utility bill)
*If you applied and purchased a product before the new policy was implemented on July 1, 2022, you may still qualify for a rebate if you meet the requirements for the old rebate policy. Click here for more information.
- Single-family residential Tucson Water customers whose homes were built prior to 2011, both in the City and Pima County.
- Customer must purchase a MaP Premium high-efficiency toilet that uses 1.1 gallons or less per flush. (Must be on qualifying product list)
- Limit 2 toilets per property. Properties that have already reached the limit, including the previous rebate of 1.28-gpf WaterSense toilets are not eligible.
- Installation of MaP Premium high-efficiency toilets that use 1.1 gallons or less per flush.
- Replacement of toilets that use more than 1.1 gallons per flush.
- Only MaP rated premium high-efficiency toilets qualify for the rebate. Please check list.
MaP Rated (maximum performance) Premium High-Efficiency Toilets
All MaP PREMIUM toilets are 1.1 gallons per flush, are WaterSense certified, and have a high flush performance score. Click here to select a toilet that qualifies for the rebate and meets water efficiency and performance standards.
For more information, call 520-791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).
Esta información está disponible en Español. Por favor llame al 520-791-4331.