Complete the PDF application below, download it, and mail it with project plan and original, itemized receipt(s) to:
City of Tucson Water Department
Public Information/Conservation Office - Rain
PO Box 27210
Tucson, AZ 85726-7210
- Rebate applications must be complete and are subject to verification and availability of funds.
- Applicant must attend an approved Rainwater Harvesting Rebate Program Workshop to qualify for the rebate program. For more information, call SmartScape at 520-626-5161.
- Tucson Water reserves the right to verify and inspect rainwater harvesting systems.
- Original itemized receipt(s) of materials and labor are required to process the rebate application. Tucson Water does not accept scanned documents or photocopies.
- Receipt(s) submitted for materials and labor must be from licensed businesses/contractors and show itemized work and/or materials, date work performed or materials purchased, applicable sales tax, and total.
- Allow six to eight weeks for your completed application to be processed and a rebate check issued.
- Revisions to the rebate program are effective July 1, 2015, regarding commercial properties and curb cuts.
- Tucson Water reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and at anytime, to change any or all of the Rebate Program policy or to cancel the rebate program without prior notice.