You may be able to get assistance to help pay your utility services statement (water, sewer/wastewater, trash/recycling). To be eligible for the Tucson Water Limited Income Assistance Program:
- You must be a Tucson Water customer.
- The Utility Services Statement must be in your name.
- You must meet the household size/income guidelines below (updated May 2017).
|Number of people in household||Annual Income||Monthly Income|
|For each additional person, add:||$8,414||$701|
Other utility assistance for customers on a limited income:
Tucson Water offers other programs for customers on a limited income:
- Free water audits for residential customers through our Zanjero Program
- Free toilet replacement, rainwater harvesting grants & loans to help save water and money.
- Free Smart Home Water Guides English – Spanish