Manage Your Service

toddler drinking from fountain

Complete forms to start or stop your residential water service, learn how to detect water leaks, a water audit, receive free home conservation materials, and how to resolve a high water bill.

Learn more at the links below, or:

Start/Stop Residential Service

Complete and submit the online forms at least three business days prior to the requested start or termination date. 

Reading Your Water Meter

Your water meter can help you determine whether you have any leaks inside the house or between the water meter and the house. Here's our guide in English and in Spanish.

Request free water audit or free home water conservation materials

Request a free individualized survey of home water use or free conservation materials for your home.

Do I Qualify for Bill Adjustment?

Receive an adjustment to your water bill when there is a valid or known high water use due to leaks, theft, or vandalism, or an unexplained high water use.