2017 Media Releases
View the latest media releases from Tucson Water below.
- Drinking Water Week 2017 is May 7 - 13
(May 5, 2017)
- Tucson Water: Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) Technology Effective in Removing TCE and 1,4-Dioxane from Drinking Water
(April 18, 2017)
- Former Council Member Steve Leal Will Be Honored with Dedication of CAVSARP Solar Array
(March 27, 2017)
- 16” Water Line Break Closes Fairview, North of Prince
(March 17, 2017)
- Glenn St. Closed West of Craycroft Due to Reclaimed Water Line Break
(March 11, 2017)
- Update: Reclaimed Water Line Break - Glenn Street, West of Craycroft
(March 9, 2017)
- Sweetwater Wetlands Controlled Burn Scheduled on March 7, 2017
(March 2, 2017)
- Water Pipeline Project Will Affect Traffic on Columbus Blvd., 29th St. to Blacklidge Dr.
(February 28, 2017)
- Reclaimed Water Line Break - 5400 Block East Glenn Street
(February 13, 2017)
- Ward 5 Council Member Will Dedicate Rainwater Harvesting System and Trees on Thursday, January 26, at 10:30 a.m.
(January 24, 2017)