Tucson Water has partnered with Tucson Clean & Beautiful (TCB) to offer neighborhood groups the resources to plan and construct stormwater harvesting projects to enhance their neighborhood.
- Up to $45,000 is available per ward for single or multiple projects.
- TCB staff are available to assist neighborhood groups with application, project site selection, and estimates of project budget.
- Applications will be accepted and placed in the queue till all grant funds are spent for this year.
For program information, visit the TCB website . Call Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office at (520) 791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Clean & Beautiful at email@example.com for more information.
- Green Infrastructure Maintenance Guidelines video
- Guía de Mantenimiento de las áreas Verdes de la Ciudad de Tucson Water video
- City of Tucson Water Harvesting Guidance Manual
- Pima County / Tucson Low Impact Development and Green Infrastructure Guidance Manual
- Liberty Avenue Traffic Circles (x2) (pending)
- Pantano II Traffic Circles (x2) (pending)
- Lighthouse YMCA (completed)
- Rillito Bend (completed)
- McCormick Park (pending)
- Dodge Flower NA - Richey Blvd. & Flower St. (pending)
- Groves Park II (pending)
- Garden District NA - Justin Lane (completed)
- Sam Hughes NA - 6th St: Treat to Sawtelle (pending)
- San Clemente NA - Irving Ave. (pending)