- Tips for Watering Wisely Outdoors
- Irrigation Scheduling & Tips
- Landscape Plants for the Arizona Desert*
- Xeriscape: Landscaping with Style in the Sonoran Desert *
- Water-Wise Landscaping for Southern Arizona*
- Homeowner Classes in Outdoor Water Efficiency
- Rainwater Harvesting Rebate Program
- Gray Water Rebate Program
- Outdoor Water Conservation Demonstration Area
- Using Rainwater in Urban Landscapes
To request (one, two, or all three) "Landscape Plants for the Arizona Desert," "Xeriscape: Landscaping with Style in the Sonoran Desert," and the CD "Water-Wise Landscaping for Southern Arizona," send your name and postal mailing address to Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at email@example.com.
The University of Arizona Cooperative Extension has published "Using Rainwater in Urban Landscapes: Quick Guide for Maricopa County" which may be of interest to residents in the Tucson area. We do not have copies of this for mailing.