Download or request a print copy of the Reclaimed Water Customer Information Packet, which contains applications and forms for all new reclaimed water customers.
You may pick up a packet at Tucson Water's New Services counter:
- Hours: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
- Location: 310 W. Alameda St.
For more information, call 520-791-5164.
- Download Reclaimed Water Customer Information Packet in one file (10.4 MB)
Download by Section
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Reclaimed Water Information Packet (17 KB)
- Welcome Letter (261 KB)
- Reclaimed Site Preparation Checklist (192 KB)
- Application for Use of Reclaimed Water (26 KB)
- Reclaimed Water User Agreement (122 KB)
- Site Plan Sheet (43 KB)
- Cross Connection Control Specialist Zones & Contact Information (814 KB)
- Things to Consider About Using Reclaimed Water (46 KB)
- Reclaimed Water Basics for Residential Customers (4.6 MB)
- What You Should Know About Reclaimed Water & Backflow Prevention (390 KB)
- Getting Ready for Reclaimed Water (224 KB)
- Site Preparation for Dye Test (163 KB)
- Arizona Revised Statutes, Reclaimed Water, Appendix A-D (6.2 MB)