- Residential accounts only - Commercial customers must contact the Tucson Water Customer Service Office at 520-791-3242 or 800-598-9449 during normal business hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Requests for activation of service must be received at least three business days prior to the requested start date. There is no same day turn-on of new service.
- Service can only be established on normal business days (excluding weekends / holidays).
- Based on the services at a location (Water, Reclaimed, Irrigation, Sewer, Garbage/Recycling), new accounts are subject to activation fees and/or deposits. Contact Customer Service during normal business hours for specific information.
- All applicable activation fees will appear on your first billing statement.
- Information on water rates and fees is available on the Tucson Water Rates and Fees page.
- Customers will receive notification from Tucson Water indicating whether the application has been accepted or whether the Customer Service Office must be contacted to complete the application process.
Tucson Water Residential Service Application
* indicates REQUIRED field. If you decline to provide this information, you must contact the Customer Service Office.
Only one party may be listed as the primary party on the account. Additional parties (spouse/roommates) may be added later in the application process.