Tucson Water's Water Quality and Operations Division chemists, planners, analysts, disinfection personnel, system and water treatment operators, environmental scientists, and inspectors work together to monitor the quality of our drinking water at more than 400 wells, reservoirs, sampling stations, and homes throughout the Tucson metro area and surrounding communities. We test for 150 different chemicals and microbes and report the information to the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality , the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency , and to our customers. Our drinking water meets all federal National Primary Drinking Water standards.
- Introduction to Water Quality
- Annual Water Quality Reports (Consumer Confidence Reports
- Monthly Water Quality Reports (Consumer Confidence Reports
- Tucson Water Reliability: Water Quality (Mrs. Green's World podcast)
- Water Quality Publications
- Water Quality Topics
- Dispose-A-Med Program
- Detailed Water Quality Data
- Detailed Water Quality Data Archives
If you have questions or comments about the quality of your water, call 520-791-5945 or e-mail CustomerSupportUnit@tucsonaz.gov. To request a speaker for your organization, call the Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at 520-791-4331 or e-mail PICO.