On August 4, 2010, the Mayor and Council adopted a Water Service Area Policy establishing a water service boundary for Tucson Water.
A provision of the Water Service Area Policy was the creation of an Administrative Review Board to allow for the appeal of denials of water service under the policy. Under this initial version of the approved policy, the board was tasked solely with:
- Reviewing if Tucson Water’s denial of water service was in accordance with the Water Service Area Policy.
- A process that was neither open to the appellant nor the public.
- Water Service Area Review Board
- Ordinance 11106: Creating Water Service Area Review Board
- E-mail questions to Tucson Water's Strategic Initiatives Division at Strategic_Initiatives@tucsonaz.gov.
Next Water Service Area Review Board Meeting
There are no meetings scheduled at this time.