Congratulations to the 2016 Wellness Program Winners!
Downtown Trick or Treat Walk - Oct 31st 11 AM - 1 PM ~ Healthy treats for every walker and raffle prizes
- Baseline Weight:
- If you participated in the weight loss challenge, FIT, your baseline weight is your final FIT weight
- If you didn't participate in FIT, your baseline weight will be determined at your first weigh-in
- Additional rules to receive incentive:
- BMI must not fall below 18.5
- Lose no more than 1 - 2 pounds per week
Blood Pressure & Step Challenge ~ Earn points while becoming more aware of your BP readings and increase daily activity. Earn a prize with as few as 1,000 points!
- Registration opens Oct 21 - you may join anytime during the challenge
- Challenge Dates: Oct 24 - Nov 25
- Don't have an exercise tracker? Use your Smartphone, Android or IOS to download the app.
Weight Watchers @ Work - Now with online tools and app!
August 18 - November 3 (Pre-registration info, sign-up and 1st meeting session: August 18!)
City employees who sign-up and attend 10 out of the 12 sessions pay half price ($78 instead of $156)! Payment is due at 1st session.
NEW! COT employees who attend 11 out of 12 sessions receive $156 credit toward the next 12-week series! (credit available once every 12 months)
POP - Prostate Cancer Screenings - POSTPONED! (minimum participation requirements not met)