Use our e-Procurement Portal for the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account. (NOTE: You must register in the new OpenGov system in order to start receiving notifications through the new e-Procurement Portal.)
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Tucson.
Get started and subscribe
You'll receive an email to activate your account.
See our help file form more information about how to register
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER