Legal Information

Clerks cannot give legal advice or answer legal questions. If you plan to proceed with your case without an attorney, the Law Library has the reference material to assist you. There is a Law Library at Pima County Superior Court, 110 W. Congress, 2nd floor. Phone number (520) 740-8456.

Clerks cannot recommend an attorney. However, if you would like assistance in obtaining an attorney, the Lawyer Referral Service provides referral assistance by calling (520) 623-4625. Note: There is a referral fee to speak with an attorney.

Judicial Codes