The Tucson City Prosecutor's Office is the Criminal Division of the Tucson City Attorney's Office.
The Tucson City Prosecutor's Office is responsible for prosecuting misdemeanor crimes committed inside the city limits and cited by the Tucson Police Department. Each year the office prosecutes approximately 50,000 criminal cases in Tucson City Court. To promote the safety of Tucson's residents and visitors, we maintain high standards in prosecuting violations of the laws and respecting the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Arizona.
Our prosecutors, and all of our staff, endeavor to aggressively pursue accountability for criminal behavior while treating the defendants fairly and with respect. We stand up for victims' rights and the best interests of the residents, businesses, and visitors of Tucson in maintaining a high quality of life.
Please have all paperwork associated with your matter so that we may give you prompt and complete customer service.
This information could include
- Docket number of the case
- Citation number associated with the case
- Type of case, sometimes referred to by the type of charge or offense
- Name of the defendant (the person charged)
- Name of the victim(s)
- Name of the witness(es)
- Date of the offense
- Location of the incident associated with the charge
- Has defendant/victim been to court in the matter
- Is defendant/victim represented by an attorney
- Name of the prosecutor assigned to the case
- Name of the judge assigned to the case
- Status of the case (pending, disposed, in warrant status, under appeal).