Report a Concern

Report any transportation related concerns to:

There are three ways to report a transportation related concern.

1. Call 311 to speak with a person directly

2. Submit on the web based Request Portal Tucson 311

2. Download the Tucson 311 app to submit a request

Apple app store download button for See Click Fix Download 311 app on Google Play icon



Other local agencies handle the following concerns: