Download the Sweetwater Wetlands Location Map(PDF, 19MB)
(2511 W. Sweetwater Drive; updated Jan. 2020)
Click here to go to Sweetwater Wetlands Facebook page.
- Opens: Approximately sunrise
- Closes: Approximately sunset
- Mondays: Opens to visitors at 9 a.m., once larvicide application is completed.
Tucson Water supports everyone's enjoyment of Sweetwater Wetlands as long as the following guidelines are respected:
- Do not interfere with or feed the wildlife.
- No dogs, horses, bicycle riding, or fishing are allowed.
- Glass containers and alcohol are prohibited.
- Do not play music.
- Do not damage park facilities or leave litter behind.
- Do not interfere with wildlife or other guests’ activities.
- Be mindful of surroundings and any children around.
- Stay out of the water and basins.
For more information, select from the links below or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.