8155 E. Poinciana Drive • Tucson AZ 85730
Clements Pool is: OPEN
Clements Pool is located in Lincoln Regional Park.
|Pool Hours||Aquatics Programs|
|Activities, Amenities, and Programs||Aquatics Rates and Fees|
|Pool Rules||Learn to Swim|
Clements Pool features a beach entry, 25-yard competitive course with 7 lanes, diving area with a 1-meter board, a 144-foot long water slide, shade structure and grassy area.
Pool Use Guidelines
- There will be no fees or passes collected.
- All pool attendees must wear face coverings when they are on the desk or other areas outside the water. It is not advised to wear a mask in the water.
- Swimmers are required to stay 6 feet apart from anyone who is not living in their household.
- Bring your own drinking water, towel, and any equipment such as noodles or kickboards. No equipment will be provided.
- Restrooms, sinks, and deck equipment will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- No locker room facilities will be available. Come dressed to swim. A rinse-off station will be available on deck for those who wish to rinse off.
- If a patron is not able to follow these requirements, they may be asked to leave.
We strongly advise:
- Users maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from anyone they do not live with
- Stay home if feeling sick
- Follow all other CDC guidelines to keep safe.
Every person in the City of Tucson over the age of 5 is required to cover their nose and mouth with a face covering when in a public setting where continuous physical distancing is difficult or impossible. Masks are not required while swimming.
Adult Lap Swim
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12 noon-4 p.m.
Teen Lap Swim
Tuesday and Thursday: 3-5 p.m.
|Adult Lap Swim||Combination Pool (7 lanes and beach entry)||Competitive Swim Team|
|Recreational Swim||Diving Bay (1-meter diving board)||Synchronized Swim Team|
|Family Swim (summer)||Water Slide (144-foot-long slide)||Swim Lessons|
- Pool rules are posted at each pool site
- Pool rules may be tailored to each site according to the amenities available (e.g. slides, diving boards, wading and recreational areas)
- Pool rules are enforced by staff at all times
- Babies and children who are not toilet trained are required to wear tight-fitting, waterproof pants