Leaky and old, inefficient toilets can be the biggest water wasters inside the home. That’s why Tucson Water offers low-income families free replacement of older toilets that use 3.5 or more gallons per flush (gpf).
- Low-to-moderate family income
- Replacing high-flush toilets (made 1991 or earlier)
- Tucson Water customer (or resident of mobile home park, condo, etc., that is a Tucson Water customer)
- Homeowner (rental properties not eligible)
- Households of one person are eligible for one toilet replacement; households of two or more persons can receive two toilets
Total income of all household residents must be less than the following to be considered low-to-moderate:
|Number of Persons in Household||2018 Annual Income Limit|
How to Apply/More Information
Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona (CHRPA) installs toilets on behalf of the Tucson Water program. To sign up for a free toilet replacement, call CHRPA at 520-745-2055 or visit their web page .
Click on the links below for program information or call 520-791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).