Free Toilet Replacement for Low- and Moderate-Income Homeowners
Leaky and old, inefficient toilets can be the biggest water wasters inside the home. That’s why Tucson Water offers low- and moderate-income families free replacement of older toilets that use 3.5 or more gallons per flush (gpf).
- Low-to-moderate family income
- Replacing high-flush toilets made 1991 or earlier (date of manufacture is generally stamped inside the tank or lid of the toilet)
- Tucson Water customer (or a mobile home park, condo, etc., that is a Tucson Water customer)
- Homeowner (rental properties not eligible)
- Households of one person are eligible for one toilet replacement
- Households of two or more persons can receive two toilets
Renters: Check with your landlord. Landlords may be eligible to participate in our other high-efficiency toilet rebate programs.
Total income of all household residents must be less than the following to be considered low-to-moderate:
|Number of Persons in Household||2015 Annual Income Limit|
More Information/How to Apply
- Community Home Repair Projects of Arizona (CHRPA) installs toilets as part of the Tucson Water program.
- To sign up for a free toilet replacement, call CHRPA at 520-745-2055.
Click on the link below to download more information, call 520-791-4331 or e-mail Tucson Water's Public Information and Conservation Office (PICO).