If you need to apply for a set-aside on a judgement of guilt, you may do so by...
Mail:TUCSON CITY COURT, P.O. BOX 27210, Tucson AZ 85726
IN-PERSON: 103 E ALAMEDA - COURT SERVICES LOBBY, ROOM 401
FAXED copies are not accepted (original signatures only)
Guidelines to Apply for a Set-Aside on a Judgement of Guilt:
- Criminal Charges only (civil violations do not apply)
- Case must be "Closed" or "Completed/Terminated"
- All Fines and Fees Paid in Full
- All Non-monetary Compliance Must be Completed and Accepted by Judge
- Dismissed Cases Do Not Apply
- Name and Docket Number Required on Application Form (legibly)
- Defendant's Original Signature Required (where indicated)
- Defendant's 2nd Signature is Required to be Notarized (where indicated)
- Judge has descretion to grant or deny (without explanation) any application to set-aside judgement
Application will be reviewed by a judge and you should receive a repsonse in approximately 30 calendar days