Welcome to Ward 6!
Welcome to the Ward 6 webpage! Meet the Ward 6 staff and take a look at Council Member Kozachik's current and past newsletters in the menu at left, keep an eye out for current events below, and find links to City resources at the bottom of this page.
We are always looking to improve the usefulness and functionality of our webpage. Please let us know if there's anything you think we should add. Just send your thoughts to Ward6@tucsonaz.gov or give us a call at (520) 791-4601.
Meeting Room Reservation Form
Click here to request a meeting room reservation online for your neighborhood association, registered non-profit organization, or City of Tucson Board, Commission, or Committee.
The Ward 6 Office will be closed on the following City holidays:
- Monday, September 7, 2015
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Friday, December 25, 2015
- Home Safety Tips from the Tucson Police Department
- Upcoming public meetings
- View current and past Mayor and Council agendas
- Read the Tucson City Code
- Report a code violation
- Report a street maintenance issue (e.g., pothole, debris in roadway, etc.)
- Report graffiti
- Report an abandoned shopping cart
- Development impact fee calculator
- Utility assistance program
- Information on Road Bond work
- Downtown Links Project information