The City collects your residential recycling every other week. Your pick-up day will fall either on A Week or B Week. Find Your Trash & Recycling Pickup Day below and search if you can recycle something!
During holiday weeks(PDF, 113KB), collection may be delayed by one day. Residential customers are charged a (PDF, 352KB)monthly fee(PDF, 89KB), which is included in their utility services bill. The standard fee pays for weekly trash collection and disposal, every-other-week recycling, Brush & Bulky Collection(PDF, 1MB) (twice a year), and neighborhood clean-ups. Additional fees can provide the customer with the Household Hazardous Waste program and special Brush & Bulky services.
Order service, new containers or report any problem
Recycling questions? Call Customer Service at 520-791-3171
Thanks for saving resources, energy and landfill space by recycling!
Place empty, clean, and dry recyclable items in your blue bin and set out on the same day as your garbage pick-up. Have barrel at curb by 6 a.m. to ensure service and only set out when it is more than half full to help decrease fuel consumption and air pollution.
Some things to remember:
- No plastic grocery bags or film (find out why).
- No glass (instead take glass bottles and jars to glass drop-off site).
- No garbage or food waste. Food containers can be lightly rinsed to recycle, but just throw it out if it's very dirty!
- Items should be larger than a tennis ball
- Leave labels on containers.
- Bottle and jar caps and lids should be left on the container.
- All recyclables go loose into the blue barrel, together - - no sorting! Please put them in individually, not inside a box or bag.
- Do not flatten cans and bottles to ensure sorting equipment works properly
- Cut or flatten corrugated cardboard boxes to fit in container. Remove plastic wrapping and liners