Walk-up registration allowed. Must check in by 9:30am and provide proof of age.
No late arrivals.
- The tournament is double elimination.
- All games are 21 points.
- “No shows”, or those arriving after the first round is over will forfeit the game.
- IF RENTING HORSESHOES, a $20 deposit with a Drivers License/State Issued picture ID WITH $15 refundable if horseshoes are returned with no damage. The money retained will go to the Tucson Horseshoe Pitchers Club, payable to the Event Coordinator at the time of event.
- Event Coordinator has the right to handicap games between NHPA members when playing each other, if appropriate.
- If a participant does not have any competition in their class they will still be required to throw one game or the Event Coordinator will assign another lone member from a different age or group/class to throw against them with each one winning their respective age or group/class.
RULES WILL BE POSTED AT THE SITE
Arizona Senior Olympic and National Senior Games event.