Now Live - New Online Payment System
The City of Tucson has a new online payment system for utility services accounts.
All current AutoPay and eBill/paperless customers must create an account in the new system to continue automatic payments and/or receive their bill electronically. You will not be able to use your old password/sign-in to access the new system.
Online Bill Payment
Enroll NOW and win a free tablet. Details . . .
Create a secure account to:
Set up payment methods
View statements electronically
Set up Autopay
Receive billing notices by email or text
Set up Text-to-Pay
No registration required
Online Bill Payment Instructions
Other Ways to Pay
Pay by Phone
Pay 24 hours a day using:
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- Or electronic check
Interactive Voice Response system:
Pay by Mail
Use the pre-addressed envelope included in your bill or mail to:
City of Tucson
P.O. Box 52771
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2771.
Pay at Dropbox
(All City cashier locations are temporarily closed for in-person payments.)
Low Income Assistance/High Bill-Usage Alert
Win an Apple 7th Generation IPAD tablet or Samsung Galaxy tablet A
- One entry per account
- Must enroll and complete set up of your account in the new online payment system at tucsonaz.gov/payutility between June 17, 2020 and midnight July 18, 2020 (note: "enroll and complete set up" means create an online profile, add a utility account, choose notification options, and click "Add Account" - these steps are detailed on pages 5-10 of the Account Setup Instructions. It is not required that you set up a payment method for entry).
- No entry fee is required.
- Opportunity to win based on total number of enrollments during that period
- Winning entry randomly selected
- Winner will be notified on or before July 29, 2020