Follow Tucson Water.
We Want to Hear From You!
Tucson Water is seeking feedback from its residential and commercial customers to help improve its website usability. To determine your eligibility for our survey, please go to: goo.gl/forms/tiul0cPLtU.
- Tucson's Water Strategy Ensures a Secure Future
- Water Matters August 2015 Issue
- Rainwater Harvesting Rebates available to single-family residential, small commercial Tucson Water customers
- "Fight the Bite!" Protect Yourself from Mosquitoes
- Citizen’s Guide for Readiness for Climate Extremes in the Desert Southwest
Tucson Water Resources
- 2014 Annual Water Quality Reports for Main and Isolated Systems
- Organizational Documents: Financial Plan Overview, Annual Reports, Service Area Policy, more
- 2012 Update to Water Plan: 2000-2050
- Recycled Water Master Plan Volume 1 Volume 2 Executive Summary Q&A
- Current Water Rates and Fees Schedule
- Additional contact numbers, addresses, websites
- About Tucson Water
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.